Team: Product Management
Location: Ha Noi, HCMC
What will you do?
• Manage and ensure system operation, analyze system logs, find system troubleshooting errors
• Programming modules to help monitor, alert with large system
• Analist Log, fix primary bug, being compliance with the help docs from Product Management Department
• Working experience of CSS frameworks (Bootstrap / Foundation / Material, …)
• Understanding web dev tools (Gulp / WebPack / Less / Sass, …)
• Understanding one of the following technologies: TypeScript, RxJS, D3JS, Elm, React Native, Xamarin, Cordova
• Knowledge of Backend and database expertise: MySQL, ElasticSearch, Symfony, Laravel …
Competitive NET Salary Package
• 13th month salary
• 1–4 month salary as annual performance bonus
• Opportunities to have stock options of a million-dollar company
• Review salary per 6 months
Open & Global Working Environment
• Paid Leaves: 12 days for annual leave
• Remote policy: 24 remote working days per year
• Working days: Monday - Friday
• Dynamic, flexible and equal working environment
• Working with a team full of young and passionate talents
• Free lunch at the office cooked by our own chef
• Boost your creativity and productivity at work to the highest level at our modern working place
• Flexible working hours, no dress code
• Company vacation every year
• Being updated with the latest technologies
• Provide solutions to real e-commerce problems
• Learning from the best experts in the field
• Frequent trainings & knowledge updates
United States - San Francisco
548 Market St #14148, San Francisco, CA 94104 USA.
Vietnam - Hanoi
130 Trung Phung St, Dong Da District, Ha Noi.
Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh City
2/3A Nguyen Thi Minh Khai St, Da Kao Ward, District 1, HCMC.
China - Shenzhen
Shangxue Technology Park, Bantian Street, Longgang District, Shenzhen, China.